[78-L] Nauction 46

Tyrone Settlemier talk78s.settlemier at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 7 13:27:14 PDT 2009

I'm afraid the "Brutus" cylinder has joined the Great Mandrel in the sky.
(Or recycling bin)  It was fun to display and to "field" questions., I can'
remember what year this was, perhaps 2000?  Quite a few people took it
seriously, but I am not going to take a superior attitude.  One of the great
things about this hobby is that you really do get to run across things you
never had a clue existed.  If Kurt, of all people, says it's "unbelievable",
it must truly be something.  Seeing how the Auction will not close April 1st
(which is when bidding ended for Brutus, btw, and no takers) I imagine the
suspense will be worthwhile.

Ty