[78-L] Angela Morley obits.^

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Sep 4 20:11:40 PDT 2009

I must comment here! Life was MUCH simpler back in the days of my
long-vanished childhood...when people generally accepted the harsh
reality that they had been alloted a sex by the "luck of the draw" and
then did their best to adapt thereunto...?!

My life is already confusing enough...without the possibility that an old
acquaintance, "Ralph," will suddenly become "Ralphine"...?! As near
as I can tell, I share my sex/gender with Ecru (the ecru thomas cat) who
is so far a ball-bearing Thomas cat...?!

DON'T expect any posts from "Stephanie C"...?!

Steven C. Barr