[78-L] Complete sets [was New Sons of the Pioneers box]

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 2 19:59:24 PDT 2009

My Marantz CD player also has a "program" function, as I'm sure do many
players, enabling you to select an order you like before transferring to
another medium. One problem is that it tends to ignore the ramp-up time on the
tracks you select, so gaps between songs may be much shorter than normal.

dl