[78-L] New Sons of the Pioneers box

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Wed Sep 2 06:17:10 PDT 2009

I would have to agree with you.  Not only is it a lot of money (for some of
us) to shell out at once, but what if you don't like the way it was
done/quality/choice of material after you hear it?   You're stuck with a
huge pile of it.  Sound clips help, but like movie previews, don't always
give you a true/complete idea.

Ron L