[78-L] New Sons of the Pioneers box

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 2 02:17:18 PDT 2009

At 01:03 02/09/2009, Cary wrote:

>Bear Family has done it again

Here's where I have to add a "so what" opinion. Not about the
material itself, but about Bear Family. The have this habit of
releasing these huge box sets that are well outside of the price
range of the average punter. This one is no exception. A look at
Amazon shows two versions priced at $185.98 and $240.98. I'd much
rather that they broke the sets into single or double CDs that you
could buy at your own pace..

Many are the sets that I longed for from them that I can only dream
about because of their sales model.