[78-L] So what? was Re: Warner Home Video to release Shorts via Archive Series

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 18:30:15 PDT 2009

Obviously you all did not get my reason for posting the article. It did mention that Our Gang would be first but that there would be OTHER shorts! This COULD be Vitaphones.

So?? how many have ordered the Jolsons - or any of them yet? Waiting for a collection at reduced price? MIGHT happen. But if sales are not great there is no reason for WHV to go to effort to release them. And IMHO not all are worth getting. But a few are must haves. I posted my recommedations a few weeks ago. So they should be supported. Anyway, my sources say that a Vitaphone disc might be coming soon. But, no, I didn't get excited about the Our Gangs. But there are Our Gang collectors out there so they are testing the waters.

Steve