[78-L] Hans Moser record- Anyone here speak German?

Robert Shirer rshirer at neb.rr.com
Sun Aug 30 21:34:36 PDT 2009

Hi Andrea,
I didn't have time to listen to this earlier, but I suspect it is nothing
offensive.  It seems to be an Austrian comic song, and although my German
was learned in the north, I could not discern anything awful in it.  I would
certainly defer to someone whose Southern German is better than mine, but it
is probably ok.
Cheers,
Bob Shirer