[78-L] Not-So-Good Time Charlie

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Aug 30 20:16:08 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Taylor Bowie" <bowiebks at isomedia.com>
> Mister Google won't tell me if any of you own any of them...I don't ever
> recall seeing one listed at auction and am curious as to the degree of
> rarity.  My guess is they are real rare,  right?

"Mister Google" has so far been UNable to figure out exactly WHICH
78rpm phonorecords make up my collection (Gott sei dank!)! I am
working with Ty S. to verify and improve/correct the "Abrams Files?!"
This is as close as I want to get to actually posting a complete list of the
phonorecords which I own...?!

In spite of various attempts, there has NEVER been an accurate list of
WHO(M)  actually owns copy/ies of which "rare" phonorecords?!
Such a list would only be of interest to parties whose intent is to get
RICHER by re-issuing copies of those rarities...?!

Steven C. Barr