[78-L] A-440 label & "Larry Wagner Orchestra"

Charles Bihun csintala79 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 08:20:09 PDT 2009

Searching comes up with an A-440 recording studio in Minneapolis, and many references to CDs from (and at least one vinyl from 1997) the A-440 Music Group, e.g., (http://www.jazzreview.com/cdreview.cfm?ID=4134).  Don't know if this label or studio are connected to the A-440 in question.  Also there are many links to a defunct A-440 web page perhaps indicating a defunct label.

I guess you all know that A-440 is in reference to standardized pitch.

ChuckB