[78-L] FW: Concert Hall series

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 29 20:12:49 PDT 2009

I have a good copy of American Composers At The Piano, as I recall..either that
or a good tape transfer (it's been years since I last checked). One I'd love to
find (LP only) is the one of Marc Blitzstein.

I had the Dyer-Bennet sets (10" and 12") up on the shelf for years, intending
to do a transfer of them for Robert Angus..never managed to get to it.

dl