[78-L] Albert Ketelby question

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 28 20:03:26 PDT 2009

According to WackyPackia, his father didn't spell it with the accent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Ket%C3%A8lbey
Obviously wookie doesn't like the accent either. Hmm. Try removing the %C3%A8
and replacing it with an unaccented "e". It comes out fine as Alan quotes it
(second "e", actually, not the third) but gets messed up in the Wacky link.

I did not know that Clifford Curzon was Ketelbey's nephew. Wonder if Frederic
Curzon is any kin to either of them? I can't find a connection other than the
surname, and Frederic also was a renowned composer of light music.

dl