[78-L] Commercial - new auction list now available

Hawthorn's Antique Audio hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com
Fri Aug 28 11:38:40 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Our newest mail auction list #128 - "Just Another Auction" - is now available.  Here's a sample of what you will find:

Five Inch Concert cylinders
Brown wax cylinders
14" Pathe discs
Early and unusual labels
Historical and Personality records
Vintage sheet music
Books about records and musicians
Jazz - Traditional, Dixieland Swing, Modern and Bop
Books and Magazines on Jazz
V-Discs from World War II
1920s and 1930s Dance Bands
Rhythm & Blues, Doo-Wop and Early Rock
Country and Hillbilly
Band and Instrumental selections
Victor Grand Prize Red Seal records
Classical vocal, instrumental, orchestral and piano works
A long run of "Record Collector" magazines
Edison Diamond Discs, both popular and classical
Two and four minute cylinders
and much, much more.......

Copies of the list are available either by mail as a printed catalog or by email as a PDF file.  If you're not already on our mailing list, just ask for either a printed copy or a PDF file and we'll send one out to you right away.  SPECIAL for list members only - if you have never received any of our catalogs before, be sure to ask for the New Bidder Discount Coupon along with the catalog.  You'll save 10% on the total of your winning bids (postage and tax excluded).

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
77 Columbia Ave.