[78-L] PASS ME BUY

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Aug 26 18:11:41 PDT 2009

Not a stupid question,  Ray.  Yes,  you do need to register with eBay which
takes just a couple of minutes.  If something is listed as "Buy it Now" at a
certain price,  that is the price.  Some will list as "Buy it Now or Best
Offer" in which case you can present your counter-offer for the
consideration of the seller.

Some items are listed as both auction and as Buy it Now...in that case,
anyone can buy the thing at the stated price so long as no auction bids have
been made.  Once someone has bid,  the Buy it Now stops and you have to go
through the auction process.

Taylor B