[78-L] PASS ME BUY

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 26 18:07:28 PDT 2009

Hi Ray,

There are two types of listings on ebay, Auction and Fixed Price (Buy
It Now).

Some auction listings also have an option to Buy It Now, but this is
always higher than the minimum bid price.  Once an auction bid has
been placed the Buy It Now option disappears.

It sounds like you are looking at a fixed price Buy It Now listing
with no auction component.  If it was an auction the bid button would
be prominently located on the listing page.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Roger Wade
Really Old Records