[78-L] Music Man Murray closes shop in LA

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed Aug 26 09:37:35 PDT 2009

Yes, we discussed Murray a few months ago when this was announced in the L.A. Times. Apparently he hasn't found a buyer yet (I doubt he will because he has overvalued his collection, like he did to everything else he sold).

He says he's going to sell his 300,000 records "piecemeal" if he can't find a single buyer. How he will be able to do that at the age of 87 is beyond me.

Cary Ginell