[78-L] Egyptomania Music needed

RAY KILCOYNE kil at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 25 15:09:17 PDT 2009

Jeffery,
I don't have any you are looking for but here is an old post on 78L, edited
to include only tunes that are Egypt related.  You might find some new
leads.
RayK
>>..how
>> about..:
>>
>> Dawn On The Desert-John Kirby Sextet
>> Riding On A Camel-Ray Noble
>> Allah's Holiday-Ted Lewis
>> Egyptian Ella-Ted Lewis
>> On A Street In Old Cairo-Art Hickman
>> Flaming Sands-Herb Jeffrey
>> Pyramid-Duke Ellington
>>
>> The above list, thanks to my old friend Will Friedwald.
>>
>> Al Simmons

Add
Cleo and Meo - Four Lads and Jill Corey
Egyptian Fantasy - Sidney Bechet
Sahara - Larry Clinton
The Sphynx - Teddy Powell
Till the Sands of the Desert Grow Cold - Alan Turner
When It's Sunset on the Nile - Ray Noble
RayK