[78-L] e-bay nonsense

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 23 18:54:28 PDT 2009

Now you know why I stopped dealing with eBay over a year ago. There are
reputable sellers over there, and many of them also alert you privately to
their listings. I found myself dealing with more imbeciles than good sellers
and said the hell with it.

I've also run into this situation of people who won't accept bids from Canada.
As far as I'm concerned, it's their loss. And I also have a perfect track
record (not one negative feedback since I joined in 2001) and a US shipping
address.

dl