[78-L] question on tape baking

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Aug 20 13:29:56 PDT 2009

I have hundreds of Scotch 203, Scotch Dynarange and Scotch 207's from as
long ago as 1974 and they're all in prime condition.
I have as many Maxell UD 35-90's from 1987 or so and they're pristine also.
They all play with  original fidelity and dynamic range.
I have always kept them in a climate controlled environment...air
conditioned in summer and about 70 degrees during the winter.
None of them stretch, shed, curl or print through.
I haven't baked, fried, roasted , sauteed or dehydrated them
I have not made a deal with the dark one. (not for my tapes, that is.)

Al Simmons