[78-L] Eclipse date

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 17 21:20:08 PDT 2009

Apparently also one on July 26..what day was that?

This is an interesting way to date recordings. I have a Whispering Jack Smith
aircheck from the early 30s that also refers to an eclipse, and Vaughn de Leath
introduces one of her Edison discs by mentioning having watched the Lindbergh
welcome parade that day.

dl