[78-L] Gloria Stuart record (she's 99)

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Aug 16 12:08:42 PDT 2009

I'd been meaning to ask if anyone has any details of this odd disk,  which I
think is the only record made by film actress Gloria Stuart,  in movies from
the early 30s and still doing the occasional part.

ABC ABC-Eagle Records   ABC-205:

What Were You Doing All Night (Gus Schilling)  Gloria Stuart with Gus
Schilling & Harry Wham Trio (SA-1001)

You Ought To Get  An Oscar (Gus Schilling)   Gloria Stuart and the Harry
Wham Trio (SA-1002)

Pressed by ABC-Eagle,  Hollywood.  Looks to be late 40s.  Label is blue with
sliver printing.

Anyone have any info on this record or this label?  Gus Schilling was a very
buys character actor in films for many years.

Thanks from

Taylor