[78-L] Record Shop Photos

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com
Sat Aug 15 09:08:57 PDT 2009

If anyone can help Scott, please email him directly. Thanks!

To: nauck at 78rpm.com
From: Scott Calamar <scott at lightspeedpublishing.com>
Subject: Seeking photos of old memorabilia

Hi,

This is probably somewhat of an unusual request.

My company is a book packager: we put books together for a large
publisher based in NY.

We are coming down the home stretch on preparing a book about record
stores and we are searching for old ads (say, from 1940 on up) that
show record stores, or even record company ads that may be promoting stores.

Would you be able to help us in any way? Do you have any old ads that
we could get a copy of and use non-exclusively? Or could you possibly
refer me to someone?

Thanks very much.

Best,
Scott Calamar