[78-L] Mike Seeger

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:41:32 PDT 2009

Thomas Stern wrote:

I get an error trying to access this link.  (either unable to display the
page,
or if it displays the real player window, a socket error.....
  Would like to see this.
  Thanks.
  Best wishes, Thomas.

Sorry Thomas ... you have download RealPlayer to see it; I didn't realize that -- no pun intended.

There should be a prompt above the screen that you can use to download it for free. I would make it a very conservative install -- try not add any extras as RealPlayer can be very aggressive in regard to your other programs.

Uncle Dave Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com