[78-L] Too late to circle the wagons

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Aug 12 17:18:17 PDT 2009

Gene,

You are the one who has confused one message with another.  I don't know
where the stray "T" came in,  but the message criticizing Prairie Home
Companion came from "aqp" on August 11,  not me.  I would be happy to
forward you the original email from that person.

I'll admit it's not always easy to tell who wrote what,  but we should all
be careful not to put the words of one of us into the mouth of another.

Taylor Bowie