[78-L] A moldy issue

martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 11 12:14:04 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron L'Herault"

> How did you keep the records from getting soft and/or warping?
>
> Ron L

We just let them lay flat on a table, about an hour on each side.  It was
early Autumn and not hot outside, so the records weren't cooking-hot.

 I should mention that the envelopes were thrown away, because they smelled
musty and probably had mold inside.  Maybe sunlight would have helped those,
but getting the sun to shine INSIDE a record envelope looked too difficult !