[78-L] Wizard of Oz in hidef

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Mon Aug 10 13:46:33 PDT 2009

The overture was saved - the piano reduction, that is - but I'm not aware of it ever being recorded other than on the soundtrack. I know there have been medleys published, which serve the same purpose, but the actual overture over the opening credits in the film was never recorded by anyone else.

Cary Ginell