[78-L] Sesac transcriptions

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 10 08:47:27 PDT 2009

SESAC was one of the later transcription companies. All intended for radio
station use, obviously..the short cuts were because stations often needed one
minute pieces to lead up to newscasts or other interruptions, without having to
fade a long piece. They might have been designed as commercial backgrounds as
well but this would depend on whether the company licensed them for this purpose.

dl