[78-L] Army Navy screen magazine

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 9 19:55:56 PDT 2009

I was in Fry's recently and picked up a coupla DVDs of the above
reference films. One in particular may be of interest to OTR collectors,
altho from the web site I am not sure if it is still available.

Timeless Media Group TMG 66013 contains a report on the 5th Army mobile
radio station. There is a shot of a "studio", a fellow cueing up a
transcription, and the record playing on the turntable. The sound track
heard is actually from the ANSM "Command Performance" film with an intro
by Bob Hope.

I posted about that film earlier this year after I saw it in the Army
Museum on Oahu, Hawaii. It is also available for free DL on the net.

Timeless is at  www.timelessvideo.com

joe salerno