[78-L] Mostly for Mike Biel...

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com
Sun Aug 9 08:00:06 PDT 2009

Hello Mike Biel and all ships at sea...

We seem to be having email problems since both David Lennick and I sporadically
receive your direct emails, so I will use the list for this one:-

Your answer to my ScoreDisc questions would be greatly appreciated:-

ScoreDisc

Have you ever heard of them?
Do you have one?
Have you ever seen one?
Have you any paper on them?

Any other list members reading this are invited to answer this also since these
items are appearing to be more scarce than hen's teeth!

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.