[78-L] Bloch, and not Ray

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sun Aug 9 05:47:47 PDT 2009

here is a Worldcat entry for a Bruno Walter recording:
http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/52492387&referer=brief_results

Publisher: [Germany] : Archipel Records, 2002.
All Authors / Contributors: Bruno Walter; Maria Cebotari; Rosette Anday;
Gustav Mahler; Ernest Bloch; Wiener Philharmoniker.; New York Philharmonic.
OCLC Number: 52492387
Language Note: German words (1st work).
Notes: Compact discs.
Contents: Symphony no. 2 : Resurrection / Gustav Mahler (1:20:20) --
Evocation suite / Ernest Bloch (15:40).
Series Title: Desert island collection
Other Titles: Walter