[78-L] Gaite Parisienne on SACD

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 09:50:18 PDT 2009

I confess I have a weakness for the 1954 version. My father had the mono
version, and in the liner notes, it says that the piece was recorded in
stereo and this version would be released at a later date.

I agree on John Pfeiffer, and the commorative CD of his work is one of my
favorite CDs. I assume it is out of print. I was fortunate to know engineer
Paul Goodman, and he could not say enough good about John.

Jeff Sultanof