[78-L] Are we on? ^

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Thu Aug 6 07:41:54 PDT 2009

Perhaps, since it is quiet, I should tell you all a true story about a 6
foot tall rabbit.

It all started when my mom won a 6' tall stuffed rabbit, which my younger
sister quickly claimed as her own.  She brought it with her to Florida when
she moved.  During a change of living quarters there, she needed to
transport the bunny and was moving it to her car by carrying the rabbit
upright from behind it which pretty much obscured her from view.   She made
it out to the sidewalk when a fellow staggering by beheld a 6' tall white
rabbit dressed in a pink and blue outfit moving towards him.  Utterly
shocked, he fell into the gutter.   My sister, seeing this and being a
compassionate soul went over to him and, without moving from her hidden
position behind the bunny, asked him if he was OK.   The fellow, upon
hearing the rabbit speak quickly got up and ran like hell down the road!

Ron L