[78-L] 1953 Gaite Parisienne Author Fiedler/Bosten Pops on 78 rpm?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 5 08:43:04 PDT 2009

There are actually 3 recordings. The first is from 1947 and was on 78s, an
early LP (possibly RCA's first, like LM 1000) and 4 45s and also on Camden LP.
My Fiedler discography also shows it on 45s as ERB 13, possibly missing side 7,
and two sides of it on ERA 82. The second recording is from June 18, 1954 and
was on LP (LM 1817) with "Les Patineurs" as filler and was also on 2 45 EPs
(ERB 1817, minus two sections) and was reissued in stereo later (probably on
Gold Seal but I could be wrong). The third version was released in mono and
stereo in 1958.

dl