[78-L] Blue wax Vocalion?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Aug 4 12:29:29 PDT 2009

I have a few Brunswicks from 1936 which are sort of a blue-grey color...not
the "true blue" like the Columbias but for sure not black either.  Many of
the MacGregor 10" records of 1935-37 are blue like the Columbias.

I have a 1935 Joe Venuti Orch restamp from a 1928 Okeh which is that same
blue-grey shade.

I have seen some blue wax Okehs,  also I recall biding on an ethnic Okeh one
time which was green...didn't win it.  I recall that it was Irish music,
which would make sense.

Taylor B