[78-L] Sharing sequence numbers between labels

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Tue Aug 4 07:22:52 PDT 2009

Ty lists the first Domino series as 0101-0438, followed by 3439-4714.
The last issue known to me with cat.nr 0xxx (starting with zero) is 0264, but starting with the next
available picture (302) the "0" is omitted. Is there more accurate info on this change?
Huge gaps in his list from ca. nr 4600 on.
Actually my last image is 4595, so I assume that the 4600 series must be rare.

Is there a list of the later Domino 100 series?
I have several images taken from ebay in the range 105-187.
187 by Will Osborne, so we need the revised ADBD for most of the series?
165 & 140 also Gene Kardos; 147 Calloway.
127-A Duke Wilson: Red Devil (= MBRB), not in Rust.
Domino 0127 by Duke Wilson is listed in Rust-6 as Henderson (House Of David),
but here the zero is wrong (and it is correct - of course - in Hendersonia as 127-B).

Han Enderman
===
> 1932-33? ARC dropped the make in 1930 but brought it out again for a very brief time
> (and probably very few sales, if its scarcity is any indication). Also I was surprised
> to read in Allan Sutton's Plaza-ARC discography that the Broadway label lasted beyond
> 1932--it was pressed by ARC for a while in 32-33 and then by Decca in 34-35. I'd wager
> that these are pretty elusive too...any comments on what they look like, the material
> to be found on them, et al.?
>
> -Harold
I have Domino 176: Gene Kardos "When Tomorrow Comes" (14692-1) and Todd
Rollins "Let's Go Places And Do Things" (14661-1). Oddly enough the
first side has the following number, stamped in mirror image, partly in
the music grooves and partly in the runout: 18762B. I can't trace this
at all.
Julian Vein
<<<