[78-L] Guthrie masters from Stinson, et al, to be re-released on Rounder

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:47:35 PDT 2009

> I wish Doug Pomoroy had told us about these.<

Doug told me about them at ARSC. I just got my advance set from Rounder this week but just catching up (watching the Jolson DVDs). They are not sending complete sets to Media. Xeroxes of notes.

As Doug pointed out there tracks are all the same as on the Smithsonial Folkways 4-CD box except ONE newly discovered song.

The Cds run about 70 minutes each so it's taking time to go through them.

I'm sure Doug will comment here soon.

Steve