[78-L] Hallllppp!

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon Aug 3 17:09:38 PDT 2009

Only one I can come up with off the top is Charlottesville. Song title
is "Old Home Place". It's a bluegrass piece by The Dillards so probably
pre-dates them.
Seems I should know the East Cairo reference as well. Blues, probably.
Something by one of the Chatmon family, perhaps?
I'll keep thinking on it.
Mal

*******