[78-L] In The Mood

RAY KILCOYNE kil at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 2 16:20:10 PDT 2009

Thanks to agp and dl for the Wingy info.
Now the next question.
I had my copy of IN THE MOOD by the Andrews Sisters marked 1952 but I didn't
believe it, so I erased it.  Weren't the sisters pretty much separated by
then?  I know they reunited on Capitol but they never sounded like the old
Andrews Sisters then.  This IN THE MOOD sounds like the Andrews Sisters of
the 40's.  Is it possible 1952 was the first release date (maybe on an LP)
of a recording made much earlier?
RayK

From: "David Lennick"