[78-L] Same name

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sat Aug 1 20:20:12 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julian Vein" <julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk>
> Taylor Bowie wrote:
>> I don't think anyone has mentioned the two Don Cherrys in the music
>> business...the golfer-turned-crooner ("Band of Gold") and the avant guard
>> jazz trumpeter.
>> I was trying to get some info on the former via IMBD and realized that on
>> that particular site the two guys are mixed into one.

Sadly, NONE of the above are our Canadian Don Cherry...who has a
certain limited following in his battle to single-handedly lead hockey
(and life?) bravely into the days of his youth!

There exist more than a few aging "baby-boomers" whose solution for
EVERYTHING is "bring back the good(?!) old days!"

Steven C. Barr