[78-L] American Novelty Orchestra..?

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 31 08:29:34 PDT 2009

David Lennick wrote:
> Steven C. Barr wrote:

He doesn't sound like Johnny Messner on "At A Georgia Camp Meeting". I'm
surprised its references to "colored race", "foolish coons" and
"darkies" were still acceptable in 1941.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4294 (20090731) __________

http://www.eset.com