[78-L] Reynolds rap

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 31 06:47:34 PDT 2009

Taylor Bowie wrote:

> Julian,  What do you think of the Tommy Reynolds band in general (the
> earlier ones on Vocalion and Okeh)?  They all sound too damn LOUD to me,
> like they're trying too hard.  I kind of like their theme song Pipe Dreams,
> for some reason.
>
> Taylor
Taylor. I have four titles: Deep Night, Marcheta, If You See Margie &
Half Way Down The Street. I can't say the sub-Shavian efforts appeal to
me. Good for a Blindfold Test though!

I don't particularly hear the loudness. I have the four Fred Rich
Vocalion sides and they are very loud. Perhaps this happened when they
were dubbed from 16" safeties?

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4293 (20090731) __________

http://www.eset.com