[78-L] Definitive Jazz Singers.

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Jul 30 18:34:45 PDT 2009

She made a pair of sides for Keynote(632) in April of 1946. Acc'd, among
others, by Peanuts Hucko (who took Willie Schwartz's place as lead clarinet
in the Glenn Miller Air Force Bands ) and  by Trigger Alpert.Glenn's bassist
for many years. A good number of  others in London in the 50's with Humphry
Lyttleton on the Lyragon and Parlophone labels. There were some calypsos
after that but I don't remember the details on those.

Al Simmons