[78-L] Arthur Murrray Bluebirds?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Jul 30 09:50:19 PDT 2009

Does Arthur Murray or someone else continue to speak on these records or
is it just the music after the start?   I love those old acoustical
Columbia dance instruction records by G. Hepburn Willson or somebody
like that.  Fred Astaire sponsored a series of RCA Victor LPs and EPs in
the 50s of different dance styles but nobody speaks on those.  Some
interesting sides were reissued on these.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com