[78-L] Same or similar

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed Jul 29 03:01:44 PDT 2009

I cited the Roy Rogers duo in a previous post.

I know of only one Al Casey - he performed for a long time in jazz but made the transition into rockabilly in the '50s.

There was only one Tommy Duncan. But there was a steel guitarist in western swing bands named Tommy Dunlap, so that counts.

The British prime minister was Edward Heath. Didn't know that he was known as Ted.

Cary Ginell