[78-L] LIberty records from the late 20's

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 28 19:51:43 PDT 2009

Most interesting! The *Lofner*-Harris Orchestra did 6 sides for Victor on 3
consecutive days in October 1931 but this disc certainly isn't listed in Rust's
ADBD or Complete Entertainment Discography. Time to ask over at the Toast of
New York group and see if anyone knows of it or if it was in Jeff Healey's
collection.

dl