[78-L] [ToNY] Philly Record stores?

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 28 00:43:52 PDT 2009

Cary Ginell wrote:
> This is Steve Ramm's territory. Steve and I went to a jazz store in the Old Town section of Philly, but it didn't have 78s, only LPs. Neat store, though.
I don't know if you have a certain type of shop, that I call a "rock 'n
roll" shop, in the USA. They usually only sell 45s and LPs. There's
never anything interesting in the latter racks. They are usually have
the right label but the wrong artist or the right artist but the wrong
label.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4283 (20090727) __________

http://www.eset.com