[78-L] Bix test pressing, unissued

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Mon Jul 27 13:52:53 PDT 2009

Tom Pletcher was the owner of the disc from 1977 until 2008 (may even have been 2007), at which point it was auctioned on eBay and was sold to Hans Eekhoff.  The price was at least $3000, can't recall how much beyond that it went, but I'm sure a search through Albert Haim's Bix forum postings would confirm the date of sale and price.

Cary Ginell & Michael Kieffer

Origin Jazz Library