[78-L] Canadian Hit-of-the-Week?

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Jul 26 19:29:45 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Taylor Bowie" <bowiebks at isomedia.com>
> Which is the Hit-of-the-Week "aimed" at Canadians?
> Taylor

Sadly, my phonorecords (as well as my life and my belongings!) have
been TOTALLY disrupted by my "land-lady from HELL!!, so I can't
cite full and exact detail! However, there was one HOW (in the low
1000's) issued with a title like "Medley Of Canadian Songs"...I am
guessing that the complete HOW list, once (IIRC) published by RR
(or possibly NAG?!) c/would provide the relevant title/catalog #
data...?!

Once I finally start receiving my US Social Security money, I will then
be able (with good luck and a favourable tail-wind) to, I hope, buy
the two or three HOW's I need to complete my holdings!

Anybody know if the HOW list has ever been made web-available?!

Steven C. Barr