[78-L] goon show Q. for British listers

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 26 19:14:15 PDT 2009

I got all the issued LPs on EMI and BBC..I got CDs up to volume 20..I got
dozens of tapes, some of them transferred direct from 16" discs (by mineself)
and some from the "Pick Of The Goons" series the CBC ran in the sixties and
archived for themselves..I got FOROG..and yet they want to tempt me with
unissued material and outtakes and postcards.

Aaaaargh!

dl