[78-L] [Fwd: [88sOn78s] Winifred Christie on the Moor duplex piano]

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 26 15:12:32 PDT 2009

Yes I remember, altho I no longer remember this fellow's name nor do I
know if it really was his own name that he used on-list.

So I admit I am curious to hear what Mr. Haba did with quarter tone
music, if for no other reason than being familiar with his name from the
"discussion" on 78-L.

To my knowledge to this day that is the only time anyone has been banned
from the list.

joe salerno