[78-L] Durium Hit of the Week 'Hoard'

Hans en Corrie Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Jul 26 06:07:18 PDT 2009

It seems as if you have mist the three Hit of the week - Durium
Discographies with 1200 different Durium records (!):
1. Hit of the week discography
2. Durium (GB) Discography
3. Durium Advertisement and custom Records discography

And a summary http://durium.opweb.nl

 Author of the discographies:

Hans